Half of the proceeds of this raffle goes directly to the Revere Beach Partnership. The Revere Beach Partnership is a certified 501c3 organization made up of a volunteer Board of Directors that has hosted the International Sand Sculpting Festival for the past 15 years. In order to keep this iconic 3-day Festival free and open to the public, the Revere Beach Partnership relies on sponsorships and generous donors such as yourself. We hope you are one of the 1,000,000 people that come out for a fierce competition between 15 world renowned sculptors, a fireworks spectacular, endless food options, and live music all night long! Thank you for your support!
*Mobile users, make sure you enable your location on your web browser in your privacy settings.*
Host website https://reverebeachraffle.5050central.com
- Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older.
- Purchaser must be physically located in the state of Massachusetts at the time of purchase as pertaining to Massachusetts Lottery Laws.
- The Net Proceeds from the Raffle will be split evenly between the Prize for the Winner and the Revere Beach Partnership. “Net Proceeds” means the gross receipts from the conduct of the Raffle, less 12% of gross receipts that cover the Foundation’s reasonable administrative expenses (including reasonable sums expended for license fees and other reasonable operating expenses directly related to the Raffle), as well as any and all initial start-up costs and fees.
- Potential winners will be selected in a random computer-generated drawing from eligible entries received.
- The winning ticket number will be posted on reverebeachpartnership.com within 24 hours of the drawing and will remain posted on the website for 30 calendar days.
- Winner will be selected on Sunday, July 22nd at 5:00 PM
- Prize must be claimed at 800 West Cummings Park, Suite 3700, Woburn, MA 01801 at which time the winner must appear in person with the winning raffle ticket between the hours of 10 AM to 4 PM, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org during the same time frame to make arrangements so the Revere Beach Partnership may verify the claimant’s raffle ticket.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 calendar days from the date of the drawing
- Prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeited
- A photo ID and winning ticket must be presented at the time of claiming the prize
- The prize will be sent to the official winner via check within 30 business days of the official winner delivering the winning ticket to the Revere Beach Partnership representative.
- Name, contact information, address and other necessary information will be collected at the time of prize claim for the lottery commission
- The taxable value of the prize will be treated as ordinary income for the winner for income tax purposes
- The IRS claims no portion of ticket price will qualify as a deductible for a charitable contribution
- All taxes are in the sole responsibility of the raffle winner
Release of Liability
- The Revere Beach Partnership will have no liability for all claims, demands, injuries, losses, liabilities, cost, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage or loss, or other harm related to or resulting from the raffle